Small Animal Vet - PetMedics Veterinary Surgeons - Manchester
5 days ago
Attractive salary and benefits package
PetMedics Veterinary Surgeons
Manchester, Greater Manchester, United KingdomAre you looking for that next step in your career? Do you enjoy more complex cases and the opportunity to work up cases to a high level?
Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced small animal vet, with good all round medical and surgical skills, to join our team at Petmedics Veterinary Hospital. The shifts would be primarily based in the hospital, supported by 7 certificate holders, with occasional branch/consulting shifts to cover holidays.
Certificate holders either working towards, or vets who would like to develop a specific area of interest, will be well supported in this environment.
Additional benefits include a 4 day working week with 1 in 4 weekend, day shifts only. On shift in the Hospital, a fantastic team of talented vets, RVN's and auxiliaries will support you.
In return, you will receive:
* A competitive salary
* RCVS and VDS fees covered
* Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
* Up to 7 weeks annual leave (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
* Pension Scheme
* Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
* Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
* Discounted staff pet care plan
* Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
* Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
* Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others...
Interested? Please click Apply Now or for informal and confidential chat about this position please contact Helen Baxter, Clinical Director email@example.com
Address: Unit A1 Priestley Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom