Hampshire SA Practice Seeks Permanent RVN
Hampshire, United Kingdom
The practice is looking for an individual with the compassion and dedication within the industry whose work promoted what they are all about.
The details/specifics for this role are as follows;
The rota for this position is 38-40 hours, 8am – 6.30pm, over 4 days per week, with 30-60 minutes for lunch. Weekends are 1 in 5. they are also open to discussing part-time or flexible working for the right candidate.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- And more!
- Salary: £22k – £24k
If this position is of interest and you’d like to know more, please get in touch with Tash on the email address below;
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Hampshire, United Kingdom