Head Veterinary Nurse - Ancells Vets Nine Mile - Fleet
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Ancells Veterinary Centre
Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Do you want to work in a fully equipped practice? Looking for a practice that supports your CPD?
Well here at Ancells Veterinary Centre we have an exciting opportunity for a Head Nurse to join our team!
Ancells Veterinary Centre is based in Fleet in Hampshire and we are part of the Nine Mile Veterinary Group so have support from our Hospital that is only 15 minutes away. Ancells is fully equipped with a separate theatre, in house lab, ultrasound, digital X-ray and separate cat and dog wards.
As Head Nurse, you would be leading a team of 3 - 1 RVN, 1 PCA & 1 Receptionist. This role is 40 hours per week, with shifts Monday-Friday between 8:00am-7:00pm and Saturdays on a rota basis (TOIL). There are no OOH at our practice as well.
We are also a Nurse training practice and have a motivated and driven nursing team. As a practice we actively encourage CPD and we have many certificate holders within the group, so if you are looking to do your certificate let us know!
As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on your experience
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Gymflex and more!
Interested in this role? Please apply now including both your CV and covering letter within your application. Or for an informal chat about the role please contact Emily our Recruiter on 07500 064156
Address: 1 Falkner Close Ancells Farm, Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom