Part Time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ark Vets - Fleet
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a role that provides a great work-life balance?
We have an exciting opportunity for a registered veterinary nurse to join our friendly team at Ark Veterinary practice, Fleet Hampshire.
The hours for this position are approximately 30 hours per week, with a share of the Saturday morning rota. However, we can consider flexbility within these hours. We offer a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit scheme, we also support and encourage CPD. We have a fantastic supportive team of vets, nurses and receptionists who all pride themselves on providing an excellent standard of care.
These are just some of the benefits of joining us:
- A competitive salary of up to £26,000 dependent on your experience - pro rata for part time
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave -pro rata for part time
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Your professional fees paid
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Company Pension scheme
- Fantastic colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other benefits like Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
This is what to do now
To make an application please click ‘apply now' or alternatively, please contact Emily from the Recruitment team on 07500 064156 for an informal conversation about this position.
Address: 41 Connaught Road, Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom