Surgical Vet Nurse – Hampshire (JT- 20232)
3 months ago
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Our client’s fantastic small animal practice in Hampshire is seeking a surgical veterinary nurse to join their team.
This role includes a varied caseload including orthopaedics, neurosurgery, soft tissue, and cardiac surgical intervention, allowing the chance to improve your anaesthesia and surgical skills. If your passion lies in one particular department, the practice can offer the opportunity to progress in doing what you love! This rewarding position includes working alongside a team of anaesthetists, whose passion for teaching veterinary nurses will include involvement in local blocks, arterial and jugular catheter placement.
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary: Up to £31,500 depending on experience
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Hampshire, United Kingdom