Head Vet Nurse / RVN - Watford
3 weeks ago
Depending on experience
Watford, Hertfordshire, United KingdomVeterinary Nurse / Head Nurse
Full Time/Part Time
25 -37 hours per week
Maternity Cover for 1 year
My client are seeking an experienced Veterinary Nurse / Head Nurse for a locally owned practice that has an excellent reputation with local clients.
As the successful candidate you will be an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to join a hard working, friendly and committed team. The role is covering maternity leave so you would ideally start in July for a year’s contract. There is potential that this role could become permanent in the future. The practice is situated in a great location with lots of local amenities and great transport links.
• 1:2 weekends
• Between 25 – 37 hours per week.
• Dynamic and proactive nurse with solid all round skills.
• Ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role
• Excellent patient and client care.
• Strong team player and a confident Registered Veterinary Nurse.
Benefits for the Veterinary Nurse/Head Nurse
• Part of a dynamic team
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• CPD allowance
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
To apply please contact David on 01904 570056 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.
Tel: 01904 570 056
Address: Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom