Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) Hertfordshire Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits - (Ref: JT/ 34380)
2 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, United KingdomWe have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s friendly small animal hospital in Hertfordshire as a permanent member of staff.
Our clients are an Independent Tier 3 Hospital near the centre of Bishops Stortford. They are looking for a Qualified RVN to join their successful team of 12 vets, 13 RVN's, 2 Trainee Nurses and a VCA.
• A rolling 8 week rota
• 1 in 8 Saturday and Sunday - Day shift working 08.30am – 7.00pm
• 1 in 8 Saturday and Sunday - Night shift Sat 7pm – 9.00am & Sun 7pm – 9.00am
• 5 nights in 8 weeks - Weekday night shift 4pm – 9.00am
• Salary will be commensurate with experience.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days plus B/H over 5yrs)
• £750 CPD allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• RCVS & BVNA fees paid
• Salary: £24,700 to £28,800.00 /year
• All applicants need to RCVS Registered
If you want to dedicate yourself to being a hands on nurse and also be allowed and encouraged to develop new skills including class 4 laser therapy clinics, this may be the role for you.
The role is full time, over an 8 week period you will work an average of 44hrs p/w including being on-call (this includes the designated sleep period between 11pm & 7am when on call).
There is a fantastic rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.
Address: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom