Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) – Hertfordshire – (JT/ 34978)
6 days ago
2 months ago
2 months ago
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, United KingdomAn excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced registered veterinary nurse (RVN) to join a lovely small animal practice in Hertfordshire. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
• Permanent RVN position
• Full-time – 30+ hours a week
• Weekday shifts are variable
• Shared weekend rota (Saturdays: 9am - 5:30pm, Sundays: 10am – 3:30pm)
• Competitive salary starting from £26,000
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Personal CPD allowance with CPD fully supported and encouraged
• Paid memberships including BVNA, VDS, RCVS
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each and every client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion and respect.
There is a fantastic rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.
Address: Hatfield, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom