Registered Veterinary Nurse **Starting Salary Of £30,000** - Boston, Lincolnshire – Ref:CE11640
Starting Salary £30,000
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an RVN to come and work in a friendly and well-established practice in Boston.
The dedicated, professional and friendly team are looking for an RVN to join them and help continue to deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting, putting patients and clients first.
In this diverse and dynamic role, you’ll ideally be an RCVS registered nurse with small animal practice experience, display high standards of patient care, demonstrate working with empathy and initiative when needed. Working as part of the team they are looking for someone who understands not only their role but also the capabilities of PCA’s and student nurses, and eager to help colleagues to develop their skills and knowledge whilst expanding their own. You will be encouraged and fully support further development including certificates, if desired.
You will be helping the team with general duties such as assisting veterinary surgeons with their medical and surgical duties including monitoring of anaesthesia, assistance with handling of patients, nurse consultations, overall responsibility for nursing of in-patients under the direction of the veterinary surgeon, client care on all aspects of the work at the branch. You will also have an opportunity to take part in minor procedures if you desire.
Salary and benefits:
- Starting salary £30,000
- 1:4 weekends
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- ‘Pet’ernity leave - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
If this position could be of interest, or for any more information, please contact Catherine on 01392 249139 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01392 249139
Address: Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom