Registered Veterinary Nurse/ANA Required At Mount Road Vets - Gorton, Manchester.
1 week ago
Mount Road Vets
Gorton, Manchester, United KingdomAbout the practice:
Mount Road Vets are a very busy small animal practice, who care for mainly cats and dogs. We are a friendly, fun team with a good sense of humour. We all work well together and communication is essential. Mount Road Vets are a first opinion practice & we work on an open surgery basis, so there are no appointments. We have a fantastic, returning, client base.
About the role:
· Our surgery is open 7 days a week. This allows us to be flexible on the days & shifts on offer for this role.
· This vacancy is a part time role & for the right candidate the days & shifts can be negotiated and set to suit you.
· We currently can offer a temporary position of 18-27 hours with a view to potentially become a permanent position.
· No out of hours or on call duties.
· As an RVN or VCA at Mount Road Vets your duties will include; Animal handling, caring for our inpatients, cleaning, assisting Vets & Nurses, administrative duties such as answering the phones & emails, cover reception and taking payments. Theatre duties & nursing duties will also be included if you are qualified to do so. Common sense is a must!
· This is a fast-paced environment with a calm but fun approach and no two days are the same.
Experience of working within a vet practice or animal handling skills are essential. Great customer service and good telephone skills are also important for this role.
Registered Veterinary Nurse Benefits
• 20 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Birthday leave
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Job Ref: BH1253
Address: 173A Mount Road, Gorton, Manchester, United Kingdom