SA Practice In Manchester Has RVN Job Role
Manchester, United Kingdom
Nurse Appointments: Post-op checks, and routine appointments such as nail clips and administering medications.
Nurse Clinics: Diabetic clinics, weight clinics, social visits, and more.
Email correspondence with clients regarding appointments, registrations, and general enquiries.
Some reception duties, but would be minimal i.e., lunch time cover.
They are looking for an individual with fantastic communication skill, a friendly motivated attitude and be happy and willing to support SVNs during their practical training.
The benefits include;
- A competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview
- 22 days, plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata), starting holiday allowance
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- A workplace pension scheme
- Health Shield policy
- Discounted rates on private medical cover
- RCVS fees paid, and one other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted treatment for own pets
- Long service benefits
- Great employee parties!
If this position is of interest, please get in touch.
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Manchester, United Kingdom