Registered Nurse Required – Grange Veterinary Surgery – Stockton-on-Tees
2 months ago
Grange Veterinary Surgery
Stockton-on-Tees, North East, United KingdomAre you an RVN looking to make an impact as a clinical coach and join our friendly team?
If you are keen to develop and to help our team of student nurses to develop, have an eye for detail with high clinical standards and a "can do" approachable attitude, then this may be the next step in your career. You will be someone who is people and patient focused to join us in doing what we do best, "Excellent care you can trust".
Who we are looking for:
You will require several skills to be successful for this role these include but are not limited to:
• Pre- post-surgery patient care
• Venepuncture and IV catheter placement
• Diagnostic imaging preparation and processing
• Medication dispensing and administering
Communication, Compassion, Empathy, Inspiring, Organised, Positive, Reliable, Supportive, Team player, Trustworthy are some of the personal attributes we look for in our candidates.
Your qualifications are certainly essential to success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Veterinary Nurse. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
• Never stopping learning and to never stop sharing knowledge
• Organisation and planning
• Patience and kindness, especially in challenging situations
• The ability to create a culture of learning encompassing all learning needs
Our offer to you
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
• An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance
• HealthShield cash plan
• Company Pension
• Cycle-to-Work Scheme
• Paid Annual leave
• Paid Sick Leave per year
• A continuing education allocation to assist with your career growth
• The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfil your further career aspirations
• Employee Pet discounts
Time to Apply…
To contact us for an informal chat please phone and ask to speak to Rebbecca Smith. Alternatively, please email with expression of interest and CV.
Tel: 01642 360307
Address: 388 Norton Road, Stockton-on-Tees, North East, United Kingdom