Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ashlands Veterinary Centre - Skipton, North Yorkshire
Ashlands Veterinary Centre
1-3 Clifford Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, to thrive in our busy well-equipped small animal practice. You must have great communication skills, and a passion for promoting preventative healthcare.
You will enjoy fitting in with our friendly team, and working with our Nurses, Vets and receptionists to provide an exceptional standard of care for pet owner and pet alike.
Previous experience within a busy small animal practice is not essential but desirable. You will be required to work 35 hours per week on a shift pattern plus 4 weekends (days only) and 4 Saturday mornings.
What you’ll get in return:
- You will receive an attractive salary
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave including Bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Paid professional fees
- A funded and supported CPD package
- A range of other employment benefits such as childcare vouchers, healthcare benefits and cycle to work schemes.
For further details please contact Anne MacGregor through the apply now link or call 01943 817000.
Tel: 01943 817 000
Address: Rockvilla, 1-3 Clifford Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom