Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ashleigh Vet Clinic - Knaresborough
2 weeks ago
2 months ago
2 months ago
Ashleigh Vet Clinic
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, United KingdomAshleigh Vet Clinic takes pride in looking after clients and their pets in Knaresborough and the surrounding areas.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time RVN with strong customer care to join our team in beautiful Knaresborough!
Skills and Experience:
• Be confident in all aspects of general nursing
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a desire to learn.
• Assist the veterinary surgeons with procedures as required.
• Provide a friendly, conscientious and caring encounter to represent the practice.
• Greet clients and visitors to the Practice in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Provide a high-level of customer care; at times in distressing situations.
• Answer the telephone in accordance with Practice protocols.
• Ensure the welfare of in-patients
• Ensuring cleanliness and hygiene of the Practice at all times.
• The role involves direct contact with animals and supporting equipment.
We can only consider application from RCVS Qualified, Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVNs).
• Full-time – 40 hours per week.
• CPD allowance
• Pension scheme
• Healthshield support & benefits package
• Staff discount scheme
• RCVS plus one other professional subscription
• Cycle to work scheme
• Salary - £21,000.00
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Tel: 01904 653961
Address: 61 Wetherby Rd, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom