Registered Veterinary Nurse - Marske Vets - Marske-by-the-Sea
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
The John Muir Clinic
Marske, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Registered Veterinary Nurse - Marske Vets, North Yorkshire. Full & Part Time options are available. Starting salary from £22k.
Are you Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for an exciting new role? Want to be part of a friendly and welcoming team? Want to enjoy working in a 100% small animal first opinion practice offering a varied caseload?
Marske Vets are looking for a passionate and caring Nurse who will enjoy working to a very high standard. You will have exceptional client/customer care skills and will enjoy working in a busy team environment. You will be well supported and will have the opportunity to continually develop your nursing skills.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week. Part Time options are also available.
You will play a key role in supporting our Vets with their busy inpatient and surgical caseload. Your professional development will be fully encouraged and supported.
Alongside excellent remuneration, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- An attractive salary
- RCVS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy a further 2 weeks holiday and sell holidays
- Extra days annual leave for each year worked during your first 5 years!
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/Sharesave and others...
To have an informal chat about this role please text/call Lisa on 07901 223 740 or to apply online, please click Apply Now and upload you CV
Address: Marske-by-the-Sea, Marske, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom