Registered Veterinary Nurse
Tempus Recruitment - UK
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- • Hours can be varied, full- or part-time/job share considered
• Competitive Salary depending on experience and qualifications
• £600 CPD Allowance per annum
• CPD/training support
• 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Career progression opportunities
• Health Shield plan
• RCVS Membership paid, plus one other membership subscription
• VDS cover
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Cycle to Work scheme
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their lovely, friendly, practice, who will support the success of their newly acquired, growing, pet and client focused branch.
The hours can be varied, full- or part-time/job share considered. With the support of their amazing, experienced resident RVN, a VCA, and strong reception team on-site, they have a hearty team of highly skilled Vets, nurses, and support team across 4 other branches.
They are looking for someone who can be confident with nurse consultations and their development and be able to confidently support the team achieve great patient outcomes, whilst delivering great customer care. This practice is a great spacious environment to work in and has a team that work incredibly hard to support our caring, friendly, and professional ethos.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email Sam@tempus-recruitment.com
Tel: 01626 249 108
Address: North Yorkshire, United Kingdom