Consulting Veterinary Nurse - Northampton
Salary up to £30,000 per annum DOE
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
A prestige small animal veterinary hospital in Northampton is recruiting for a consulting nurse to join their 30 nurse team. Ideally this is a full-time role, however flexible working options can be given to suit your needs/life outside work.
This role will involve:
• Schedule 3 consults e.g. Cryo surgery, euthanasia’s, minor procedures
• Monthly medicated injections
• Medication checks
• Long term medical case care e.g. diabetics, arthritis clinics etc.
• Blood tests
• Reporting results
• Surgery aftercare
• wound clinics
• Puppy/kitten appointments
Client appointments are 15 minutes but they do double up on more complex and extensive consults.
There are excellent staff facilities - including a coffee machine, full kitchen including air fryer, and outside space for breaks. There is a £5,000 fund each year provided for social events/ treats for the team to spend, and our client is happy for you to become involved in social media/ charity work/ sustainability parts of the hospital if this is your interest.
You will be joining a large, supportive hospital team, with progression to prescriber nurse and advanced nurse practitioner (once available). There is also progression to clinical coach available if desired.
- Salary from £25,500 - £30,000 per annum DOE
- Excellent career opportunities, with support for long term development (including certificates)
- Varied caseloads day to day
- Paid CPD with no financial limit
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Volunteer leave
- RCVS fees, BVNA membership
To find out more, please call us on 01392 719887 or email [email protected]
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom