Full Or Part Time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Middlesbrough Cleveland Park
Companion Care (Services) Ltd
Kingston Lisle, Oxfordshire, United KingdomHours: Full or Part Time
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Ideal Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Middlesbrough, TS6 6UX
Our Vets4Pets surgery in Middlesbrough are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team. The practice is located inside Pets at Home in Cleveland Retail Park, close to a great selection of local amenities, bus routes and just a mile and a half away from South Bank train station.
We have either full or part time hours available, between 25-40 hours per week with some weekends depending on the rota.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets and conduct nurse appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography and laboratory equipment
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, we can offer:
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
- If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
For further information please contact Amy.Hill@Vets4Pets.com
We are an equal opportunities employer
Tel: 01367 821230
Address: Manor Barn, Kingston Lisle Business Centre, Kingston Lisle, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom