Veterinary Nurse – Oxfordshire (JT- 17339)
1 week ago
Oxfordshire, United KingdomWe are seeking a passionate Veterinary Nurse to undertake full nursing duties ranging from theatre to reception at a small animal practice in Oxfordshire.
• Permanent veterinary nurse
• Full-time – 40 hours per week
• Part-time position considered
• 1 in 5 Saturday mornings (8:15am to 1pm)
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holiday
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS membership paid
• VDS cover
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Annual pay review
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation package
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
Our clients are a friendly practice and pride themselves on good relations between themselves and their clients. They work out of a purpose-built premises which has spacious dedicated work areas to provide a good first opinion service to clients.
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses on a locum and permanent basis to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Contact us by phone - 0117 329 3900
Contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us online - www.glvets.com
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom