Veterinary Nurse – Oxfordshire (JT- 20030)
8 months ago
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a passionate Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly nursing team at our client’s small animal practice in Oxfordshire.
As part of this role, you will deliver a high standard of nursing care to the patients and assist the veterinary surgeons.
The ideal candidate will have experience in theatre, radiography, laboratory work, nurse clinics and reception. You must be an enthusiastic team player with lots of compassion and have great communication skills.
• Full-time (part-time and flexible hours considered)
• 1 in 6 Saturday mornings
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies
• Birthday leave
• RCVS Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Service-related company sick pay
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Competitive salary
This a very well-equipped practice with a CT scanner, in house lab, multi-parameter monitors, dental x-ray, endoscopy and an ultrasound scanner. You will be joining a dedicated team made up of 6 vets, 6 nurses and a fantastic support team.
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom