Registered Veterinary Nurse - Flitwick And Great Denham
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Join our team and work to our new 4-day week, enabling fantastic work-life balance with no impact to your salary!
We value our nurses and recognise the integral part they play within our teams. This new and improved rota will provide our exceptional RVNs with more flexibility and well-earned time back -during the week.
In addition to better work-life balance, we are truly committed to helping our Medivet community achieve their goals!
We fully support our nurses in completing certificates to further their knowledge, and offer supportive, engaging career pathways should you wish to progress into a head nurse or clinical coach role in the future.
Our dedicated learning platform provides collective support with tips and tricks across the whole of Medivet and online learning which you can manage at your own pace. No matter where you are within your career you will have access to further training and support with all the tools to continue your professional development.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- - Salary £30,000 per annum
- - 4-day week with 1:6 weekends
- - Hours 08:30-18:00 and 10:00-19:00 / 38.66 hours per week
- - £300 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- - RCVS and VDS fees paid
- - 5 weeks paid annual leave (equivalent to 22.7 days) plus bank holidays
- - Fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- - Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- - Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- - Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- - Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- - 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
As a Mobile Veterinary Nurse, you will play a crucial part within our teams in our Great Denham and Flitwick practices.
You will work closely with your vets in practice, performing essential nursing duties and ensuring our patients have everything they need.
As well as administering treatments, performing diagnostic tests and assisting with surgeries, you’ll also run our popular nurse clinics, offering essential advice to clients on all aspects of pet care, from dental care to weight management
As an experienced RVN, you can even help shape the next generation as a Clinical Coach, using your knowledge and skills to help train and support nurses of the future!
A full drivers licence is required and mileage is paid.
Flitwick is a friendly 2-vet practice led by our Branch Partner, Nicolas with the support from our fantastic nursing team made up our Head Nurse and 4 SVN's.
Here, we also run Blood Donor Days via our in-house blood donation service, VetBlood.
Great Denham is a brand-new, modern and purpose-built practice! They are a 2-vet clinic led by Branch Partner, Jorge with a nursing team made up of 2 SVN's and a Receptionist.
Address: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom