Registered Veterinary Nurse - Southwark
London, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse? Do you thrive on a busy and interesting caseload? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a RVN in our friendly, well established branch in Southwark.
You should possess a positive attitude and a desire to progress and expand your own knowledge and skills further. Becoming a clinical coach is desirable, but full training and support will be provided.
Salary and hours:
- - Salary of 24,288 - £28,295 per annum, depending on experience - includes £2000 London weighting allowance
- - CPD allowance of £300 with 2 days CPD leave
- - RCVS, BVNA fees paid
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 40 hours per week, 1:4 weekends and fair share of bank holiday cover with time off in lieu
- - Minimal on-call duties, approx. 3 weeks of the year to support our dedicated night team and enabling the development of your ECC skills and experience
Skills and experience
Our fantastic team at Southwark is made up of 2 Vets, RVN, SVN, PCA and CCA.
It is a cat-friendly clinic complete with on-site cattery! A large waiting room, digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG and in-house lab. It works closely with our sister branch in Surrey Quays and is a short drive from our Camberwell 24-Hour Hospital.
The practice is just south of the river, walking distance to London Bridge and Bermondsey station. There is a lovely large park opposite the branch for lunch time walks.
Address: London, United Kingdom