Part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Severn Edge - Shropshire
4 weeks ago
Attractive salary and benefits package
Severn Edge - Craven Arms
Craven Arms, Shropshire, United KingdomLooking for a better work life balance? 2-3 days a week sound ideal?
Here at Severn Edge we are seeking two Part Time Registered Veterinary Nurses to job share working 2-3 days per week each with our friendly team based at our Craven Arms site. Your new role will include general nursing duties, assisting with surgeries, nurse clinics, puppy parties and diagnostic work ups. You will also be attend practice meetings when required and occasional Reception cover may be required.
For this role you will need to have previous Registered Veterinary Nurse experience and you will ideally be familiar with MS Office.
Your new working week will be 2-3 days between Monday-Friday with 1:6 Saturdays (10am-13pm on a rota basis). We will also require flexibility to cover holidays.
* Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy/sell holiday scheme (pro rata)
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
* Ongoing CPD tailored around your skills and interests
* Access to our share-save scheme
* Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs
* Perk-box and much much more!
If this role is of interest please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking below
Address: Lodlow Road, Craven Arms, Shropshire, United Kingdom