Permanent HVN Opportunity On The Beautiful West Ayrshire Coastline: Job ID: 3606
2 days ago
Kilmarnock, South Ayrshire, United KingdomAbout this vacancy and our Client!
We are currently recruiting for a very rare opportunity in the Ayrshire area, specifically on the west coast. This is within a beautiful region, with the opportunity to work and manage a nursing and support team across 3 sites!
Our client is seeking a driven Head Veterinary Nurse to make a positive difference to their busy and growing client base.
They have wonderful facilities and cover the following services (amongst many others:) ultrasonography, in house labs and x-rays, surgery, dentals, bloods, electrocardiography, clinics and acupuncture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a RVN looking for a role with responsibility, within a group that are friendly, fully supportive, whilst open to change.
This role is based in their flagship surgery, and you will also help with their other 2 branches.
In this role, you will see a varied caseload day to day and cover all aspects of first opinion caseloads and surgery. You shall also be responsible for the following:
• Lead the nurse team across all sites to provide adequate nursing resource to maintain operational effectiveness.
• Monitor, maintain and improve standards of nursing care throughout the practice ensuring cost effectiveness, efficiency, and income generation across the practice.
• Lead the training and development of student veterinary nurses including provision of training placements across the group eg nurse clinics.
• Develop system of regular in house CPD meetings for all staff.
• Manage and harmonise stock control at each branch.
• Lead in training and recruitment of nursing staff.
• Organise and carry out appraisals for all nursing team. Assist in organising meetings with drug representatives in conjunction with clinical director.
• Maintain and monitor good Health and Safety practices at each branch.
Experience / Who we are looking for
You shall be keen to promote a positive nursing team ethos, encouraging a constructive and optimistic team culture.
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate this through excellent standards of nursing care with an ethos of quality improvement and holistic patient care.
You will be looking for an exciting new challenge, and an opportunity to really make your mark within a team focused, friendly group.
Work Hours & Benefits
• This is a full time role, with weekends on rota. NO OOH.
• Fantastic package and benefits.
How to apply for this veterinary vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please click ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of this advert or send your application and CV to email@example.com
Want to see more vacancies?
Alternatively, if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies at www.vnrecruitment.co.uk
For more information please contact Laura Buss: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01904 471 400.
Tel: 01904 471 400
Address: Kilmarnock, South Ayrshire, United Kingdom