SA Practice In South Wales Seeks Full-Time RVN
South Wales, United Kingdom
The team consists of 24 RVNS and a team of SVNs and ACAs which you will be a part of, and will be heavily involved in a plethora of large variety of medical and surgical cases
For this role you will need to be;
- Team player. You will constantly hear of people referring to their colleagues in the veterinary profession as family, and that may sound cliché, but it’s true.
- The ability and need to be able to work independently.
- We do not use our nurses as receptionists.
- Be a proactive individual.
- Must hold a UK driving licence as some branch work may be necessary.
The rota will be 4.5 days a week (second year students, 4-day week plus a paid college day), and the weekend rota involves only 4 weekend days in 14 weeks, with time back in lieu.
There is also an opportunity take part in their night rota and be in charge of the inpatients overnight alongside the duty vet on site.
The benefits include;
- Holidays are 6 weeks, inclusive of Bank Holidays. Additional holiday will be accrued after 3 years’ service.
- We have a generous CPD allowance of £600 per annum and 3 days fully paid.
- RCVS fees are paid for, as well as a yearly subscription to an organisation of your choice.
- Health Shield Cover
- Salary £24,700-34,000 DOE
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch.
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: South Wales, United Kingdom