Registered Vet Nurse - Locum Or Perm - Suffolk - 10058
Help Search Locate
Leiston, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for a new challenge?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our client, Leiston Vet Clinic, a small animal practice in a semi-rural area. As part of their team, you will be responsible for providing high-quality veterinary nursing care to our clients and their pets.
Successful applicants will have a passion for animals and be committed to providing the best possible care for our furry friends. You will need to be confident in your abilities and be willing to work as part of a team, as well as independently when needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A recognised veterinary nursing qualification;
• A minimum of one year's experience in a veterinary practice;
• An understanding of current veterinary nursing regulations and guidelines;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure;
• A positive and proactive attitude.
The role will involve a variety of duties including:
• Performing diagnostic tests and treatments;
• Administering medications;
• Assisting with surgical procedures;
• Providing post-operative care;
• Offering advice and support to owners on pet health and nutrition;
• Promoting preventative healthcare;
• Maintaining accurate medical records.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30/6pm, with the requirement to work every other Saturday 8.30-11. Lunch is normally taken depending on appointments/ops, normally ½ hour for nurse.
As an integral member of the team, you will receive a generous remuneration package, including a competitive salary, a generous CPD allowance and other benefits.
If you believe you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
Address: Leiston, Suffolk, United Kingdom