Head Veterinary Nurse - Surrey (SC/14425)
1 week ago
Surrey, United KingdomIf you are an experienced Head Veterinary Nurse or an experienced RVN looking for the next step in your career then this could be the position for you.
Our clients are looking for a determined and experienced nurse to take on the Head Veterinary Nurse role within practice. The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, social working hours and a great friendly team environment.
- 40 hours per week
- Mixture of shifts 7:30am-3:30pm, 8am - 4pm. 10am - 6pm
- One later shift per week 12pm-8pm
- 1 in 14 Saturdays, 1 in 14 full weekends (8am-4pm Saturday, 10am-2pm Sunday)
- Time back in lieu for working a weekend shift
- No OOH or on call
- Benefits include up to 31 days holiday can be accrued over time and birthday off!
- Competitive salary
The team are very forward-thinking and experienced including certificate and diploma holders. The Head Veterinary Nurse role will include some extra responsibilities including rota management, holiday management, recruitment, nurse meetings and appraisals.
If you're interested in this position please contact Sophie Collier on 01291 645 871 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Surrey, United Kingdom