Surrey, United Kingdom
RVN Surrey (JL- 18000)
Our client is looking for an RVN to join their friendly practice.
· Shifts: Early 7.30-4pm, Middle 9-5.30pm, Late 11.30-8pm
· £20,000 – £25,000 DOE for RVN with 1-4 years’ experience as a RVN
· £25,500 – £28,000 DOE for RVN with 5+ years’ experience as a RVN
· Company Pension scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Additional paid day off on/around your birthday
· No OOH’s
· Funded CPD
· RCVS fees
· Staff discount
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a team of 7 RVN’s, 3 SVN’s and 3 PCA’s.
The clinics have excellent levels of equipment, including digital x-ray processors, direct digital dental equipment, endoscopes, laparoscopes, colourflow Doppler ultrasound, k-laser, orthopaedic equipment and excellent in-house laboratory equipment.
You will work a 40-hour week Shifts with 1:3 Saturdays and 1:6 Sundays, with days off in lieu.
Minimum experience: 1-2 years in a similar role, clinical coach desirable but not necessary as the successful candidate will be encouraged and supported to become a coach.
To apply for the position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the veterinary team on 01291 645 871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Surrey, United Kingdom