Term Time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Pet Doctors - Godalming
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Godalming, Surrey, United Kingdom
Are you a qualified Veterinary Nurse? Looking for a term-time only role that works around you?
Do you crave working with a team that will support and encourage your CPD and career goals?
Here at Pet Doctors, Godalming hub we have an exciting opportunity for a Term-Time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team. Our hub is made up of 4 practices, Godalming, Elstead, Tongham and Shalford. Our vet team is 5 strong and growing, with 7 RVN's and support staff too. Our vets within the hub have very particular interests, meaning an exciting and varied caseload for all of us! We are a developing team, so it's a really exciting time to join us. We welcome different interests within our nursing team and always do our best to make sure that these are utilised.
Your new role will be primarily based at out Godalming site but we are looking for flexibility to cover our other sites if the need arises. Working hours are 40 per week between Monday and Friday with a share of the 1:4 Saturday rota (Saturdays are 08:30am to 16:00pm) on a permanent contract. If these days don't work for you we are happy to hear what will!
Each day your duties will vary from theatre prep and work, inpatient care, nurse clinics and of course, some deskwork as and when needed. No day is ever the same!
Our ideal RVN would be flexible, adaptable and most importantly innovative, with a strong sense of teamwork.
- A competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on your experience
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS.
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!
Does this role sound of interest? Then click Apply now!
For more information click apply now! Alternatively call or text our recruiter Emily for an informal chat on 07500 064156
Registered Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Vet Nurse / Flexible working / Part Time / Full Time
Address: 67 Meadrow, Godalming, Surrey, United Kingdom