Twilight RVN – Farnham Veterinary Hospital – Farnham, Surrey
Farnham Veterinary Hospital
Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom
Here at Farnham Veterinary Hospital in Surrey, we are looking for a dedicated and caring Twilight RVN to join our friendly team!
This position would be working at the hospital Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays, 18:00-01:00, creating a really enviable work-life balance.
Here at the RCVS accredited Farnham Veterinary Hospital, we accept complex cases and look after patients requiring a longer stay and a more detailed level of care, constantly encouraging our team to pursue veterinary excellence. We aim to marry that with the principles of a small, community practice. We care for each and every patient as if they were our own pet, and work to nurture strong relationships with our clients.
You’d be working in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped hospital in the heart of Farnham, Surrey, with digital x-ray, ultrasound, CT, dedicated ICU, and separate dog and cat kennels. We also have 3 large theatres, endoscopy, ventilator, cautery, and full in-house lab, including acid base and clotting times. Our day team have a mix of expertise and specialisms, including a surgical certificate holder and imager.
You can be part of something new and help to shape the future for this hospital, with lots of potential!
What We Can Offer You:
- A friendly work environment, where you will be supported and encouraged
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600.00 CPD allowance per annum (professional development is actively encouraged)
- Health Shield - wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary dependent on experience
For more information regarding this role or to apply by sending in your CV, please email Karie Slade: email@example.com
Does this sound like the place for you? If so, then click the ‘Apply Now’ link now!
Address: 1-3 East St, Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom