2 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
Voo Veterinary Group
Surbiton, Surrey, United KingdomJob Title: Canine Hydrotherapist
Do interesting and meaningful work in a veterinary group that believes truly best pet healthcare is achieved by combining general, specialist and emergency care. We now want to integrate rehabilitation care to our service.
We have redeveloped two of our veterinary clinics (Battersea and Cobham) to include a dedicated suite with a hydrotherapy pool and underwater treadmill.
We are looking for a qualified hydrotherapist with a Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy and ideally registered with CHA/NARCH. Additionally, an Advanced Treadmill qualification would be great.
The exciting part….
You will be part of pre-opening meetings with our specialist surgical team and physiotherapists. We want to make sure that hydrotherapy is properly integrated in the work we do. We will work together to create tailored plans and smooth patient pathways before we open our doors.
We are flexible and will consider both full time and part time applications and flexibility to hours. For the right person with experience we would fund training from a Level 2 Certificate.
Salary will depend on experience ranging from £18,000 to £28,000.
As a hydrotherapist in our rehab team you would be responsible for:
• The day to day running of the hydrotherapy suite
• Pool water management
• Client contact and communication
• Planning, implementing and recording treatment plans
• Ordering and stock check
• Equipment maintenance
• Communicating between team members to ensure smooth referral process
Why work for Voo?
1) A unique chance to work with the whole team to develop clear patient pathways.
2) £1000 learning and development budget yearly.
3) Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
4) Great team spirit and regular team meet-ups.
5) Manage your own time with flexibility with hours.
6) Recently refurbished sites with great facilities for pets and people.
Does this sound like you?
• With great people skills: friendly, professional and a confident communicator.
• With great pet handling skills: able to independently handle dogs with variety of temperaments.
• You can confidently work alone or with an assistant.
• You have a strong desire to grow and develop your skills and want to hear feedback to improve the care you give.
If you would like to be of an amazing journey and work with a fantastic team, we would love to hear from you:
To apply please send a CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 30 Claremont Road, Surbiton, Surrey, United Kingdom