Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ayres Vets - North Shields
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Ayres Veterinary Hospital
North Shields, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for a new challenge? Do you have an interest in working with both General Practice and Emergency caseload?
Ayres Veterinary Hospital in North Shields are looking to welcome their new Nurse to the team and offer a rewarding and varied caseload in an extremely supportive and friendly environment.
You will be working alongside a team of experienced vets, nurses and receptionists, with opportunities to develop and run nurse clinics. This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week on a shift basis, with a requirement to cover nightshifts and weekends.
In this position you will receive:
- A competitive salary DOE – our starting salary for a newly qualified RVN is £22k per annum
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension Scheme – auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, Sharesave scheme and much more!
For more information please contact Lisa on 07901 223 740 or click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
RVN / Vet Nurse / Registered Veterinary Nurse
Address: 19 Ayres Terrace, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom