Qualified And Experienced Veterinary Nurse For Sunny Bermuda
1 month ago
Commensurate with experience
Ettrick Animal Hospital
Warwick, Warwick, BermudaWe are looking for a nursing superstar to join our team in beautiful Bermuda!
Ettrick Animal Hospital is currently undergoing an extensive renovation and we are excited to welcome our clients into a modern, well equipped hospital in the fall. We are a 5 vet, 4 nurse hospital that offers casual but professional veterinary care to the residents of Bermuda. We offer preventive medicine, routine surgeries and dental work, advanced orthopedics (fractures/TPLO) and alternative therapies such as laser therapy and acupuncture. We also provide our own 24hr emergency care.
We are looking for a Full-Time Qualified Veterinary Nurse/Technician with at least 2 years post qualification experience. Our ideal candidate must be passionate, hard-working and enthusiastic to learn and grow with us.
Job Role and Responsibilities -
• General Nursing duties including placing IV’s, blood samples
• Preparation and monitoring of surgical procedures
• Assisting with radiographs and ultrasound
• Running Idexx in house samples
• Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment
• Invoicing patient files
• Handling client enquires professionally in person, by email or by phone
Our ideal candidate –
• A minimum of 2 year’s experience as a Qualified veterinary nurse/technician
• Experienced in anesthesia, general and orthopedic surgery, dentistry, patient care, emergency triage
• Compassionate and easy going yet professional attitude
• Calm and orderly under pressure and able to take direction during emergencies
• Effective time management and organization skills.
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Adaptable and able to use your initiative
• The desire to practice progressive nursing techniques
• Continually provide a high standard of patient and client care
• Be able to work shifts between 7.30am – 7.30pm Monday to Saturday, and some Sundays
In return for your hard work and dedication, we can offer you -
• Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience and skills
• A newly built hospital with equipment such as: private consultation rooms, separate surgical theatre, digital x-ray and dental x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory equipment (IDEXX)
• A committed, supportive Practice Manager
• A beautiful sunny part of the world to live in
To learn more or apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to
Address: 75 Middle Road, Warwick, Warwick, Bermuda