Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets, Bloxwich
5 months ago
up to £28,000 depending on experience.
White Cross Vets, Bloxwich
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Our wonderful practice in Bloxwich is growing and we are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on this exciting next step in their journey. The successful candidate will work just 37.5 hours a week over 5 days and a share of Saturdays (with TOIL given). Bloxwich is a flexible working practice though – so we are open to hearing from candidates looking for less than FT hours, or a more flexible rota, so we can discuss this further with you. There are no OOH requirements and we always make work-life balance a top priority at White Cross Vets.
The salary is up to £28,000 depending on experience.
Bloxwich is a growing practice with great facilities including 3 consult rooms, cat ward, dog ward, operating theatre, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound and access to endoscope if needed. Working alongside our wonderful nurse team, we have 4 vets (soon to be 5), 3 of whom have been qualified from 4-9 years, and 1 new graduate who joined us this year on our academy programme. We hold the ISFM silver award for cat care and the IVC Evidensia patient safety award. Many of our nursing team members have different passions, such as behaviour, wound management, and the clinical team love to share ideas and develop together.
One of the best parts of working at Bloxwich is the close-knit, enthusiastic team. We are all food lovers and have been known to demolish a tin of quality street within minutes. We love to bond over our shared love of food with regular meals out together, lunch and learns and snack-fueled wellbeing afternoons. When not eating/laughing/working fabulously together – you’ll likely find us in an Alexa dance-off, practising our moves for the dancefloor at our upcoming expenses paid, annual company get together/night away in Manchester!
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with the team to provide a quality experience for pet owners and pets alike.
- Experience in UK / Small Animal practice
- RCVS registered
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
- Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
We have many stand out benefits available to us, as an example, our leave benefits are listed below (not just a generous annual leave allowance – paid donation days, wellbeing days, CPD days, peternity leave, birthday off, and more!). Did we mention work-life balance is top of our agenda?
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- Five fully paid days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Focus on employee wellbeing with fully paid wellbeing days issued
- 3 days paid CPD leave with a £600 CPD allowance per annum, alongside the opportunity for fully funded certificates.
- Up to four days PETernity leave, for when that new furry member joins your family
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/share parental and surrogacy pay
- Your pets can benefit from out Complete Wellness Plan too. Up to 3 pets free on our wellness plan (free consults, vaccinations, flea, worm, and more)
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. BH4890.
Address: 110 Leamore Lane, West Midlands, United Kingdom