Night Veterinary Nurse Required At Downland Veterinary Group
2 months ago
Up to £31,000 DOE
Downland Veterinary Group, Bognor Regis
Bognor Regis, West Sussex, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Nurse to join our friendly and supportive team here at Downland Veterinary Group, Bognor Regis!
To provide inpatient care overnight. Sole charge with veterinary surgeon support.
Rota and Salary
• Monday to Friday every other week, 6pm to 4am
• No weekends
• Different shift patterns and rotas would be considered
• No additional emergency care cover required
• Salary up to £31,000 depending on experience
We are a small but busy animal practice that provides their own inpatient care whilst using an external company for primary emergencies. We have overnight shifts with accommodation available for breaks during each shift.
About the Team and Culture
Our team consists of 8 veterinary surgeons with a large team of nurses working during the day.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
• Non-accidental injury support
• £550 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata (10 days if studying)
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH6756.
Address: 118 Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, United Kingdom