Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - West Sussex - VM10727
2 months ago
DOE - Please apply for more information .
West Sussex, United KingdomVetMatch is currently seeking a Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse for our well-established client based in Rustington, West Sussex.
Animal Type: SA
Role Duties Include:
You’ll be joining an existing nursing team of 3 VN’s (x2 RVN’s and x1 VN). Your role will include anaesthesia, radiography, inpatient care, laboratory work, assisting with surgical procedures, nurse consultations and more.
• Reputable and proud RCVS accredited SA independent practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence
• Purpose built and pleasant premises in the heart of Rustington, with lots of natural light.
• Long standing, experienced, reputable support team
• Professional, friendly and knowledgeable front of house team
• Average 37.5 hrs a week – Part Time and Flexible Hours considered
• Monday – Friday 2-3 early finishes a week.
• Shared Weekday on call rota (no phones) (currently 1:5)
Weekends: 1 in 3
Out of Hours: 1 in 5
Sole Charge: Some
Software Used: Telios
Team Size: 2 Vets, 2 RVNS, 3 VN`s
Facilities: Modern laboratory suite, Automatic x-rays and developing facilities, In House Dental Suite, Ultrasound
Accommodation: A relocation package or accommodation may be available for the right candidate
Salary Offered: DOE
• 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Birthday leave
• Competitive Remuneration, commensurate with experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
• Company Pension Scheme
• Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
Other Notes: Independent practice
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more information, please apply below or call 0207 7886624.
Tel: 020 7788 6624
Address: West Sussex, United Kingdom