Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At Midforest Veterinary Practice
1 month ago
Up to £24,000 DOE
Midforest Veterinary Practice
Ringwood Road, West Totton, United Kingdom
An enthusiastic qualified registered veterinary nurse is required for our friendly small animal practice in beautiful Totton. You will be working with our lovely vets, nurses and a super reception team. The role involves the full range of veterinary nursing skills including nurse clinics.
Midforest Vets have 2 branches located in the New Forest area, this vacancy will primarily be based at our Lyndhurst site, which has RCVS Practice Standards Status. We have excellent facilities, including ultrasound, dental X-ray, and an in-house blood machine. Our Lyndhurst team is made up of excellent Veterinary Surgeons, our dedicated support team of 3 registered veterinary nurses and 3 receptionists, with several certificate holders across the practice.
As a registered veterinary nurse you will have excellent organisational skills, client care skills and communication skills, along with a conscientious, caring and motivated manner. A sense of humour will be an asset!
Work life balance
• 5.6 weeks holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £550 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Relocation allowance up to £1000
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
Please use BH5903 as a reference when applying for this role.
Address: Kingfisher House, Ringwood Road, West Totton, United Kingdom