Full Time Veterinary Nurse - West Yorkshire Ref #CF12011
Competitive Salary based on experience
JHP Recruitment Ltd
West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and pro-active Veterinary Nurse to join our team.
We are a busy, growing practice, that has been opened since late 2016. Our senior vet, has been with the practice nearly 2 years and became JVP a few months ago.
She has a certificate in surgery and performs several advanced procedures – soft tissue and orthopaedics. This makes us unique – we provide a personal service to our clients as we are a small, close-knit team, but we can offer advanced procedures that many other small practices cannot.
Our nurses play an essential part in the excellent service we provide, running busy nurse clinics in addition to supporting the vets in every aspect of their role.
What can we offer you?
• A supportive working environment with a lovely, friendly team - 3 vets, 3 RVNs, a VCA, 3 receptionists and our practice manager
• State of the art equipment - digital X-ray, IM3 dental X-ray, ultrasound, laboratory, surgical suite, excellent anaesthetic monitoring equipment including capnography, separate dog, cat and isolation wards
• Excellent clinical support and career development
• Generous CPD allowance
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS etc
• Company pension scheme
• Exclusive company discounts with Vets4Pets and PetsatHome
• Good work-life balance
• 5 weeks holiday and birthday off
• NO OOH
What do we want from you?
• This is a full time role, 35 - 40 hours a week, same day off every week, with a Saturday rota of 1 in 3
• You will need to be dynamic and proactive with good skills in all aspects of the nursing role, including communicating effectively with clients, carrying out nurse consults, monitoring
anaesthetics for a variety of procedures, inpatient care etc
• To embrace this opportunity to drive our nursing team forward and to impact how we develop as a practice in the future
• And most importantly to enjoy having fun in an amazing team despite what wonders this job can throw at us day to day!
For more information and to apply please send CV to email@example.com
Please use the reference number CF12011
Tel: 01392 691032
Address: West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom