Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
1 month ago
Up to £25,000 Annual Salary
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, United KingdomRegistered Veterinary Nurse | Dewsbury | Full time | 572NH
Global Veterinary Careers are currently working with a well-established, high-quality and busy practice based in West Yorkshire who are seeking an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their large friendly team.
This large multi-site first opinion practice boosts an attitude based on clinical excellence, strong collaborative client relationships, compassionate patient care, teamwork and personal development.
You will be required to provide a high standard of treatment to all patients and be a hard-working organised individual with a professional and polite approach.
The position is to ideally start end of October and is working full time hours on a permanent basis.
Vacancy Details & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary – up to £25k depending on experience plus package.
• 100% Small Animal
• Full-time – 5 Days Per Week (0800 – 1700)
• 1:6 Weekends (0800 – 2000) and Late shifts (1100 – 2000) & No OOHs
• Friendly, dynamic and Supporting Team
• Entitled to 6.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of BH
• Professional memberships paid for (RCVS, BVNA + CPD Allowance)
• Support can be arranged for applicants looking to relocate
To be considered for this role:
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom, recent graduates will be considered and are urged to apply.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients and colleagues.
• You have the relevant skill set of a qualified and registered Veterinary Nurse.
Contact: Naomi Hill
Tel: 0330 1135 222
DDI: 01392 793 255
Email: 01392 793 255
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Tel: 01392 793 255
Address: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom