Vet Nurse - Industry Opportunity!
Upto £27k per year
Noble Futures Ltd
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Are you a Vet Nurse looking to diversify?
If you are a Vet Nurse seeking a new challenge within the Education sector then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working from the company’s HQ in Wiltshire, you will be in charge of the day to day organisation and set up of practical veterinary courses for a leading education and CPD provider.
In this diverse and varied role, you will be the friendly face welcoming and discussing feedback with delegates and speakers as well setting up the wet labs for course attendees.
Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with speakers to discuss course uptake and any administration needs required
- Attending trade fairs and corporate events when required
- Liaising with suppliers, sourcing and ordering equipment for the practical courses
- Meeting and greeting of delegates attending courses and speakers holding courses
- Up to 27k DOE with annual bonus and pension.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a company in a role that provides set office hours as well as career progression opportunities.
For further information please contact Jane on 0161 8203510 / 07715201629 or send in your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Wiltshire, United Kingdom