Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets In Tividale
2 weeks ago
White Cross Vets
Widnes, Wirral, United KingdomAbout the role
We are now recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our Widnes team. To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing high quality clinical care to all pets. You will provide an outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic. The successful candidate will uphold and adhere to the White Cross Vets Principles both within the clinic and when representing White Cross Vets externally at all times.
Our nurses work over 5 week days, and a share of Saturdays (1:3)– 37.5 hours in total, time given back for Saturday hours. No out of hours.
About the practice
Our Widnes practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, dental x-ray & ultrasound, BP monitoring, multi parameter anaesthetic monitoring, in house bio chem and haem analyser. Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by. That's where White Cross Vets stand out. As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance. It's an excellent place to work, with a super team who love working with us, reflected in them voting for us to win numerous wellbeing and employer awards.
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UK / Small Animal practice
• RCVS registered
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Further team member benefits include:
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD Allowance per annum
• Simply Heath Plan
• VDS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Practice social events
• Opportunity for career development
• Contribution towards a Fitbit and weekly challenges
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Enhanced parental leave pay
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Address: Widnes, Wirral, United Kingdom