Hospital Director / Veterinarian At Inner South Veterinary Hospital - Canberra, Australia
Above average, negotiable, and dependent on skills and experience
VetPartners Australia And New Zealand
Narrabundah, ACT, Australia
Inner South Veterinary Hospital is seeking an experienced veterinarian to lead their team in Canberra, Australia.
- Relocation Allowance & VISA Sponsorship
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Access to the VetPartners Leadership Academy
Inner South Veterinary Hospital has been established for 20 years and are proud to provide the highest standard of professional care. While maintaining this high level of care for pets of the Canberra community, our first priority is looking after our people, and maintaining a truly healthy work-life balance for all on our team.
We are a team of 6 veterinarians and 7 nurses with fantastic reception and administrative support team members all providing excellent standards of care. We also run Comfort Cattery, Canberra’s boutique cattery and exotics boarding.
- Lead a skilled, passionate & fun team
- A four-day working week with only 1 in every 3 Saturdays
- 30-minute consults are standard, so we provide an excellent opportunity to build relationships with our clients
- Interesting and varied caseload with a great client base where pets are part of the family and are treated as such
- No after hours
- The opportunity to see your ideas evolve and make a real difference
- 5+ years’ experience in small animal practice
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership, business development and management
- A warm, approachable personality who can connect with people from all demographics and backgrounds.
- A team player with extraordinary communication skills.
- Someone who leads by example both in your staff interactions, as well as your professional & clinical duties.
- 6 Figure base salary with additional profit share options
- Generous CPD leave and allowance
- Access to our broader VetPartners community including personal and professional development and an Employee Assistance Program
- Access to our large network of hospitals for support, guidance and advice including specialists in all areas.
- Relocation support and allowances provided to successful non-local Veterinarians.
Do you love coffee, eating out, the arts, culture and nature? Are you an outdoorsy person? Canberra has all of this and so much more. We have the best mountain biking in Australia, amazing bushwalking, galleries, museums and only a couple of hours from the snow, the beach and Sydney!
For more information or to apply, please email Simone from VetPartners Careers at email@example.com
Tel: +61 498 102 643
Address: Narrabundah, ACT, Australia