Opportunity For Senior Veterinarian At Gables Vet Group, Canberra Australia
Above average, negotiable, and dependent on skills and experience
The Gables Vet Group - VetPartners
Monash, ACT, Australia
Gables Veterinary Group has an opportunity for a senior veterinarian (3+ years) to join their team of 4 talented vets in Canberra, Australia
- Great opportunity to enhance your surgical, medical and critical care skills.
- In Canberra, Australia – a fantastic city with iconic national attractions and a vibrant café culture
- Above average salary plus handsome benefits
Start the next phase of your veterinary career by joining our highly professional team, dedicated to providing the highest standard of veterinary care to all our patients….
At the Gables Vet Group we have achieved an enviable reputation for delivering empathetic and expert veterinary services to our fantastic clients. We are well equipped to provide orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, medicine and critical care and encourage our team members, both vets and vet nurses (our nurses are all enrolled in or have Cert IV qualifications), to excel in their training and expertise. We attend to companion animals for the most part but also have a smattering of farm and equine patients. New graduates are welcome to start their career with us and applicants with more experience will find a stimulating environment with an exceptional array of daily cases to challenge and at times amuse. We realise that in a city like Canberra you need work/life balance in order to experience the numerous sporting, cultural and social events on offer here and our roster is designed with that in mind.
Who we are looking for:
- A qualified vet with a passion for your chosen career and an interest in learning new skills or enhancing those already acquired.
- A candidate with the ability to manage time, prioritize, and thrive in an oftentimes fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- A candidate with high emotional intelligence and the ability to empathize with clients.
- A candidate who works well with other team members.
Salary and benefits:
- Pay a starting base salary of up to $90,000 per annum (depending on experience) + super and benefits
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 1 week paid CE leave
- Encourage further education and training, both in house and externally
- Provide you with a continuing education allowance after 12 months
For more information or to apply, please email Simone from VetPartners Careers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 61 498 102 643
Address: Monash, ACT, Australia