Soft Tissue Veterinary Surgeon Required At Myerscough Veterinary Group, Clayton Le Dale (Main)
Up to £65,000 DOE
My Vet, Clayton Le Dale
Clayton Le Dale, Blackburn, United Kingdom
Soft Tissue Veterinary Surgeon
Clayton le Dale
Up to £65,000 plus £10,000 Welcome Bonus and up to £7,500 Relocation Allowance
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Vet Surgeon with a keen interest in surgery to join My Vets (Myerscough) in our RCVS accredited hospital in Clayton le Dale. Based within a busy hospital that sees both first opinion and referral cases, this is an excellent opportunity to build on and develop your passion for soft tissue work. You will have the opportunity to do inpatient care, emergency triage with some GP work – you really will see a diverse range of cases. At My Vets, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care to our patients and our clinical team is instrumental in delivering that ethos.
Discover a package tailored to you
- A salary of up to £65,000.
- A welcome bonus of £10,000 (pro rata).
- Relocation support of up to £7500.
- Flexible working that is truly flexible
Fix or flex – find your perfect balance
We offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. We can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
Laying the foundations for the future
At My Vets we are committed to developing the next generation of clinical talent. That’s why, we have recently strengthened our clinical leadership team that allows us to lay the foundations for an exciting future.
By joining our team, you will be offered support and mentorship by experienced clinicians within the My Vet group, you will also benefit from access to a UK network of learning and development resources to support your career aspirations. We are dedicated to offering career development opportunities including support for those who wish to pursue a certificate
Because our employee’s matter
Our people are at the heart of our business, that’s why we Invest in our people, premises and processes. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
Who are we?
We are a multisite practice situated across Lancashire. We have 6 operating branches in addition to our main RCVS Tier 3 accredited hospital – all our branches are accredited by the RCVS under the Practice Standards Scheme. Our core senior team is made up of certificate holders in Medicine and Surgery and we actively encourage and support Certificate study. We have a talented team of 7 Veterinary Surgeons, supported by an extensive team of Registered Veterinary Nurses and Animal Nursing Assistants.
Our hospital is well equipped with a CT scanner, Advanced Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Digital X-ray, Dental radiography, and multiple surgical suites, as well as an onsite hydrotherapy & rehabilitation centre. The area has great transport links and is within 1 hour of Manchester and Liverpool airport and you can be in London within 2hrs on the train. Lancashire has a good mix of rural vs city. Clayton Le Dale boasts some of the best hidden gems of walking country and a broad selection of traditional pubs, restaurant, cafes and shops.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6539 when applying for this role.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Susan Todd on email@example.com or 07977 242576
Address: Myerscough House Longsight Road, Clayton Le Dale, Blackburn, United Kingdom