Veterinary Surgeon Required Yorkshire Vets In Thornbury, Bradford
£40,000 - £65,000
Yorkshire Vets - Thornbury Hospital
Thornbury, Bradford, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon at our first opinion practice in West Yorkshire! Our ideal candidate will be a confident and experience first opinion and small animal vet. Working at our hospital site and branch surgery alongside our experienced team.
You will be expected to work five days a week varying between the hours of 8am-5pm and 8am-7pm. One Saturday morning in five and one full weekend in five with time off in lieu. No out of hours work. We are happy to consider any part time hours.
We are a first opinion small animal practice with our own hospital facilities and dedicated night service. We are based in West Yorkshire, close to Leeds for those who like the city life and handy for the Yorkshire Dales if you prefer the outdoors. Leeds Bradford International Airport is also on our doorstep.
We have 22 vets and 7 Veterinary Nurses and have certificate holders in ECC, surgery and ophthalmology. Our experienced team means that we can deal with surgical and medical cases in house meaning that you can follow your own cases.
We require an experienced small animal vet who can work in sole charge when required.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH4245 when applying for this role.
Address: 515 Bradford Road, Thornbury, Bradford, United Kingdom