Veterinary Surgeon Required At Beech House Vet Clinic
Up to £63,000 DOE
Beech House Vet Clinic
Preston Park, Brighton, United Kingdom
Here at Beech House Veterinary Clinic, we are looking for a dedicated and committed Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The role will consist of carrying out consultations, operations, following up cases and in-house testing etc.
The rota will include working 40 hours per week over 4 days. There are no weekends or out-of-hours involved.
The salary for this role will be up to £63,000 depending on experience.
Fix or flex – work life balance that works for you
We offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. We can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
Beech House Veterinary Clinic is a small practice based in Brighton. We are fully equipped with an X-ray machine, ultrasound machine, bloods, dental machine, dental X-ray machine suction machine, 2 consultation rooms, prep/kennel room and theatre.
Currently, we have 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 1 full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse, 1 part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse, 1 Student Veterinary Nurse, 1 Kennel Assistant and Support Staff. One of our Vets is currently undertaking a post-graduate certificate in Veterinary Ophthalmology.
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is confident in both consulting and operating.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks up to 7.2 weeks annual leave including bank holidays and length of service (based on 8 days bank holiday but may vary)
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance up to £1500
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH8252.
Address: 35 Harrington Road, Preston Park, Brighton, United Kingdom