Vet Surgeon – Milton Keynes (JT-17903)
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join an expanding small animal practice in Milton Keynes.
This busy practice has a varied caseload, so there is plenty to keep you interested – whatever your veterinary passions are! We are looking for someone to work alongside our existing vet Brad (who is part way through a surgery certificate) and become part of this friendly, supportive team.
· Full or part time hours available
· Ideally 4-5 days per week (but there is flexibility with this)
· No weekends
· No OOH
· A generous salary of up to £60000
· 6.6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays and the ability to buy and sell leave if desired
· Minimum of £1750 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications and one week’s allowance for attending CPD events
· RCVS fees & one other professional membership covered
· Health shield cash plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· Paid sick leave
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses on a locum and permanent basis to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. A full registration process is required prior to commencing a locum. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom