Clinical Director/ Head Vet – Peterborough (JT- 19321)
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
A small animal hospital in Peterborough is looking for a forward thinking, dynamic and motivated Clinical Director or Head Vet.
You will be working closely with the Head Nurse in making and implementing new protocols, procedures and policies and carving out a vision for the practice.
· Full-time (part-time/alternate working patterns will be considered)
· 5 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
· A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications
· RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered
· Health shield plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
· Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses on a locum and permanent basis to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. A full registration process is required prior to commencing a locum. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom