Full/Part Time – Veterinary Surgeon – Cheshire – Ref: JM12180
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Cheshire, Cheshire, United Kingdom
My client has a great job for a 1st opinion GP vet, responsible for the health and welfare of companion animal patients in a small market town and surrounding areas.
Ideally a full-time role, 4.5 days per week and 1.5 Saturdays in 7, but willing to discuss part-time for the right candidate. No OOH calls, 1 in 7 shares of late checks for inpatients.
Salary of up to £50,000 FTE depending on experience.
A spacious single-site practice with the usual toys - digital x-ray, new ultrasound, endoscopy, multi-parameter patient monitoring, full lab etc. Large supportive team with a good sense of humour looking for a like-minded vet with a passion for patient care.
Attractive market town location with easy access to road, rail and air links and nearby cities. The practice can offer a £5000 relocation package if needed.
7 vets (2 working on certificates), 8 nurses, and 9 support staff. The successful candidate will take an equal share of clinical work with room to favour interests. Surgical leanings are useful but not essential to complement our strong medical team. Would suit an experienced vet looking for a supportive team to settle into, but we are also happy to see less-experienced candidates looking for somewhere to develop.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holidays based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service-related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
For further information, feel free to call me on 01392 249645, or email me your CV at email@example.com
Tel: 01392 249645
Address: Cheshire, Cheshire, United Kingdom