Veterinary Surgeon Required At Ashcroft Veterinary Surgery
3 months ago
up to £50,000 FTE depending on experience
Ashcroft Veterinary Surgery
Frodsham, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job for a 1st opinion GP vet, responsible for the health and welfare of companion animal patients in a small market town and surrounding areas.
Rota and Salary
Ideally a full-time role, 4.5 days per week and 1.5 Saturdays in 7, but willing to discuss part-time for the right candidate.
No OOH calls, 1 in 7 share of late checks for inpatients.
Salary of up to £55,000 FTE depending on experience.
A spacious single-site practice with the usual toys - digital x-ray, new ultrasound, endoscopy, multi-parameter patient monitoring, full lab etc.
Large supportive team with good sense of humour looking for like-minded vet with passion for patient care.
Attractive market town location with easy access to road, rail and air links and nearby cities. We are able to offer a £5000 relocation package if needed.
About the Team and Culture
7 vets (2 working on certificates), 8 nurses, 9 support staff. Successful candidate will take equal share of clinical work with room to favour particular interests. Surgical leanings useful but not essential to complement our strong medical team.
Would suit an experienced vet looking for supportive team to settle into, but we are also happy to see less-experienced candidates looking for somewhere to develop.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service-related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH5594 when you apply.
Tel: 07977 242 401
Address: Frodsham, Cheshire, United Kingdom